The end is finally here!!!

Wow! I can not believe that my four years at Trinity are finally over. The time has gone by so fast. It is such a bittersweet moment. I am so excited that I am done with college and I get to move onto the next chapter of my life. At the same time I am really sad because I have made amazing friends here and I do not want to leave them. My four years at Trinity have been amazing. I came in as a freshman being apart of the ESL group (Now know as EKL, we were the cooler ones *wink *wink.) I quickly bonded with that group and we all hung out freshman year. Sophomore year came around and we all started doing our own things, we were still friends but some not as close. Junior year came around and about the same thing, this time with a lot more work, and freaking out about the future. Senior year finally came and all of sudden you look around and say “Where has the time gone? I thought I had a much longer time!” You start to realize you are not as close to the people you spent all your time with freshman year. So you start to get all sentimental and want to hangout with everyone all the time. Then you quickly realize that there is still a lot of work to be done and you find yourself closed off from the rest of the campus, to be honest I still look around and I see freshman I have never seen before till that moment. The time on campus goes by so quickly, so make sure to make the most of it. Spend it with friends, have fun! Because before you know it you will be like me, sitting on the very uncomfortable Trinity couches in Madsen in the midst of all the boxes and packing that is going on. And realizing that the time is about to end in a few short days. If there is one thing I would change, I would be more bold. I had a lot of friend groups, but I wish I could have talked to so many of the other students on campus, just to hear their stories. Each person has a different one and it mostly likely is not what you would think it is.  I am officially done with my college career, which means that this is my last post and I am done with my blogging career too! So go out, meet new people and make the most of your time at Trinity!

There are no comments.

Add a Comment