21 Years of Thankfulness:
- Jesus Christ and His amazing grace
- Family; each person so unique and treasured
- Friends; amazing impacts they’ve had on my life
- My health; I have been very fortunate to have lived with so few health issues
- Opportunities to travel the world (14 countries)
- Adventures in new cultures and lands
- Opportunities to play sports
- Opportunities to develop my musical talents
- The roof over my head and food in my belly
- Grew up in a tropical country and could enjoy the sun and beach
- Grew up in a Christian home with a loving and supportive family
- Freedom to worship Jesus
- God’s beautiful nature
- God’s provision
- Comfy and cozy blankets and pillows
- The colors of fall
- Fresh snow falling
- Spending time with the people I love most
Thanksgiving this year was spent with my lovely family and Stephen near Rockford, IL. It was a great day filled with food, stories, laughter, games, walks and thankfulness. Besides Jesus, I will always be most thankful for the people in my life.
Below is a picture of Stephen and most of my family who were at our Thanksgiving lunch.
Stephen and I stole Santa’s sleigh.
My cousins, Stephen and I all went to a park near their home to walk off some of the Thanksgiving meal.
The day after Thanksgiving I went to one of my best friend’s home in Chicago and had a second Thanksgiving meal!
This is Hillary (my best friend, the one on the right), her sister Charity and then me in the middle. We had a great afternoon together!